Listening to: I Swear by TVXQ!
Reading: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Watching: One Piece
Eating: Tomato Soup
Drinking: Tomato Soup??? xD
So it's Friday night, and its raining and I have an essay to write. I should be procrastinating and freaking out over Tom Felton with one of my best friends, BUT SHE'S NOT HOME. So, instead, I procrastinate and do this:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Five things about me:
1. I am going to marry about 50 people, including, but not limited to, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk (from Super Junior), Jaejoong and Changmin (from DBSK), G-Dragon (from Big Bang), Onew and chicken (from SHINee), Jonghyun (from CNBLUE), Zoro and Sanji (from One Piece), Soul Eater Evans (from Soul Eater), Percy Jackson, and Draco Malfoy (from Harry Potter).
2. I am obsessed with an awful lot of people from various things, as you can probably tell from above.
3. I talk to myself, then tell myself to shut up, because I sound crazy. Then I realize I've said that out loud, and then the argument with myself starts about exactly how insane/weird I am. All out loud, of course.
4. I'm not crazy, I promise. Well, maybe just a little bit.
5. I don't like writing facts about me, because I can never think of what to say.
1. What is your favourite colour?
I'm gonna have to be mainstream here and say blue.
2. What are some of your hobbies?
Drawing (ddduuuhhh), singing, playing the guitar/piano, running (until I sprained my ankle...), watching anime, reading (more fanfiction than books these days...)
3. What's your favourite Disney movie?
The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Or The Little Mermaid. Or Mulan. Or Pocahontas. Or Alice in Wonderland. Or we could just say that I really really like Disney movies and leave it at that. Actually, wait...PETER PAN.
4. When are you the most happy?
When I'm with my friends.
5. What is your favourite animal?
Cats? Dolphins? Owls? Penguins? I'm not very good at deciding favorites, as you can probably see.
6. Favourite season?
Winter? Summer? Fall? Spring? Lololol all of them have their ups and downs, so I can't really say I have a favorite. I like all 4 of them.
7. What is your most prize possession?
Probably my iPod or my laptop...If this means material possessions...otherwise, probably my memories.
8. Who is your favourite Beatle? If you don't like them, it's okay. But you should because they rock. Get it? Because they play rock 'n roll? har har har
I don't have a favorite Beatle, but I like them.
9. If you were a super hero, what power would you want to have?
Well, I think I'd rather be a demigod or a wizard. Or a weapon. Or a person with Devil Fruit powers (lololol I'm so nerdy). I would love to be able to breathe underwater and to not be crushed by high pressure from the depth of the water.
10. If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be in?
According to Pottermore, I'm in Hufflepuff. See, people think it's the lamest House ever, but we're actually totally awesome. They just don't know that because we don't boast about our awesomeness to everyone else like the other Houses do (especially those Gryffindors, ugh. JK LOL). But I honestly wouldn't care what House I was in, I'd just be freaking happy that I was going to Hogwarts xD
Maybe I should've mentioned the fact that I'm waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too lazy to create new questions, let alone tag ten people. So, if you want to do this, have fun. ;D